WELL, THAT'S IT FOLKS!
After breeding nearly 400 Irish Sport Horses since 1986, they have ALL been sold.
It is the end of an era, which is bittersweet and I need some time to be able to process this and express more in words, so feel free to come back to this page later. 

However, I would sincerely like to thank the many people who have supported this journey (buyers, riders, coaches etc etc) as well as myself along the way.

PS. I still have a small amount of frozen semen left from my beautiful stallions, and ESB Irish Date is still alive and kicking up his heels! CLICK HERE to see them all.

Since moving to Euroa Horse Park (EHP) fulltime in 2016, I have taken on a new path which has involved coaching people who are starting out or who are coming back into the saddle as mature age riders and need some help as well as working with people who have disabilities. 

This has led to exploring the sport of Carriage Driving and I have since discovered the wonderful nature of the Gypsy Cobs. A friend who trusted me with her stallions has resulted in the breeding of a few Gypsy Cobs crosses, (some of which will be for sale) so CLICK HERE to see them.

I still hear of ESB horses which come back on the market, 
so if you are looking for something special then, please
 CLICK HERE 
to give me a few more details
or feel free to ring Ness on 0417 363 710

Most buyers appreciate this and you can CLICK HERE to read what they say.





CLICK HERE 
TO VIEW ALL COMPETING ESB HORSES

or here to visit

CLICK HERE TO VISIT



or here to
GO BACK TO THE HOME PAGE

No comments:

Post a Comment